All About Vision® has achieved rapid and consistent growth since its launch in January 2000. The website benefits from:
- excellent search engine rankings
- links from a variety of websites
- frequent exposure in consumer media
- co-promotion with organizations such as the American Academy of Optometry
- 50,080,875 unique visitors (measured weekly by Google Analytics)
- 75+ million pageviews
- 4:35 average time on page
- 72% of U.S. Internet users have gone online in the past year specifically for health-related information
- 77% of health searchers start at a search engine, not a medical website (82% when looking at searchers 18-29 years old)
Media Exposure and Linking
All About Vision has been cited by The New York Times, ABC News, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, USA Today, Macleans, Consumer Reports, Golf Digest, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, US News & World Report, CBS MarketWatch, the BBC, NPR and many more U.S. and international media.
As a result of this exposure and the site’s high-quality content, it is linked to by hundreds of corporations, governments, academic institutions, healthcare reference websites, and local eyecare practices.
All About Vision‘s targeted audience and contextual environment regularly produce much a higher response than the Web in general. Display ads routinely produce five to ten times the Web’s average click-through rate, or more.
All About Vision goes beyond click-through to offer tools for lead generation and other innovative mechanisms for involving your target audience with your product or service. For ideas, please contact us.
* Pew data published January 2013.