All About Vision® was launched in January 2000 to provide a comprehensive, up-to-date consumer resource about all aspects of eye health and vision correction. It enlightens visitors about the many products, therapies and services that can enhance their vision, and their lives.
More than half the U.S. population requires vision correction for refractive errors (nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism). All About Vision educates consumers about the eyeglasses, contact lenses and surgical procedures that address these vision problems. All About Vision gives advertisers a highly targeted, affordable and effective way to connect with their end users. The site currently serves more than one million unique visitors per week, measured by Google Analytics.
The site has more than 600 pages of proprietary content, including:
- Information on more than 40 eye conditions and diseases. It includes mini-sections about glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Tips on how to avoid pink eye, fix a twitching eye, relieve computer eye strain, get rid of a stye and deal with other acute, everyday vision issues.
- Age-specific sections for teens, parents, people over 40 and those over 60.
- Special-interest topics, including Low Vision, Sports Vision and Nutrition.
- Our newest topics include carotenoids, blue light and online eye tests.
Visitors who are looking for an eye exam have access to our all-new provider locator which has expanded practice listings that sometimes include insurance information and the ability to request and appointment online.
New for 2018! Our growing Spanish content now includes sections on:
- Gafas (Eyeglasses)
- Condiciones y Enfermedades de los Ojos (Eye Conditions and Diseases)
- Examen Ocular (Eye Exams)
- Lentes de Contacto (Contact Lenses)
- Recursos (Other topics such as eye color and eye drops)
Advertisers can reach site visitors with display ads, sponsored sections, advertorial pages and personalized e-coupons. Learn more about these options.